There is nothing more distressing for a parent than discovering—or simply suspecting—that their child is suffering from a birth injury caused by negligence during pregnancy, birth, or delivery. In situations such as these, who can you turn to for help? Who can you trust? Beam Legal Team has been helping families dealing with birth injuries since 1983. If you need help with a birth injury case, our caring team of Chicago birth injury attorneys can help you, regardless of your location in the U.S.
You should consider retaining our services for the following reasons:
- We bring more than 30 years of experience to the table.
- Over one billion in verdicts and settlements.
- We often join forces with other seasoned trial lawyers such as Geoffrey Fieger.
- We work together as a team so that each case can benefit from our pooled strengths and skills.
For skilled birth injury representation, call (866) 766-3806 for a free consultation.
Hire a Nationally Recognized Law Firm to Represent You
As a law firm that focuses on birth injuries, we have had the opportunity to address medical negligence in courtrooms across the country. We have won many notable verdicts, including a $144 million verdict for a child with cerebral palsy. We credit our countless successes to the sincere interest and passion we have for each case in our care.
Members of our legal team have been distinguished with membership in the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - American Trial Lawyers Association
Speak with Our Birth Injury Legal Team Located in Chicago, IL
When a child has a birth injury, many parents blame themselves. This is not your fault. Please don't become discouraged. Seek our firm's immediate assistance so that you can obtain the justice you need by holding negligent medical professionals responsible for your child's birth injury.
To learn more about how our firm can help you, please give us a call without delay.
We have been handling complex birth injury cases since 1983.
We have earned an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
We have secured over a billion dollars for our clients.
We are available to represent birth injury cases in all 50 states.
& Firm Updates
- Does Illinois Have a Cap On Medical Malpractice Cases? When individuals take legal action against negligent medical professionals over malpractice, there are a number of questions that often come to mind. It’s understandable to have so many concerns over what ... Read More
- The Legal Matters Associated with Medical Malpractice Imagine being hurt in a situation when you’re supposed to trust the person who is negligent. Unfortunately, this happens more often than you think in cases involving medical malpractice, and doctors are ... Read More
- What If a Doctor Doesn't Recognize a Need for Emergency C-Section? Did you know that roughly one in every three births in the United States is a result of a cesarean section? This is an emergency procedure done when there are potential issues present during the labor and ... Read More