There is nothing more distressing for a parent than discovering—or simply suspecting—that their child is suffering from a birth injury caused by negligence during pregnancy, birth, or delivery. In situations such as these, who can you turn to for help? Who can you trust? Beam Legal Team has been helping families dealing with birth injuries since 1983. If you need help with a birth injury case, our caring team of Chicago birth injury attorneys can help you, regardless of your location in the U.S.
You should consider retaining our services for the following reasons:
- We bring more than 30 years of experience to the table.
- Over one billion in verdicts and settlements.
- We often join forces with other seasoned trial lawyers such as Geoffrey Fieger.
- We work together as a team so that each case can benefit from our pooled strengths and skills.
For skilled birth injury representation, call (866) 766-3806 for a free consultation.
Hire a Nationally Recognized Law Firm to Represent You
As a law firm that focuses on birth injuries, we have had the opportunity to address medical negligence in courtrooms across the country. We have won many notable verdicts, including a $144 million verdict for a child with cerebral palsy. We credit our countless successes to the sincere interest and passion we have for each case in our care.
Members of our legal team have been distinguished with membership in the following organizations:
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - American Trial Lawyers Association
Speak with Our Birth Injury Legal Team Located in Chicago, IL
When a child has a birth injury, many parents blame themselves. This is not your fault. Please don't become discouraged. Seek our firm's immediate assistance so that you can obtain the justice you need by holding negligent medical professionals responsible for your child's birth injury.
To learn more about how our firm can help you, please give us a call without delay.
We have been handling complex birth injury cases since 1983.
We have earned an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
We have secured over a billion dollars for our clients.
We are available to represent birth injury cases in all 50 states.
& Firm Updates
- Developmental Delays: What to Expect at Each Age When it comes to developmental delays, one of the most important things that parents can do is recognize how a child is supposed to develop and some of the things they should expect their child to be doing ... Read More
- At What Age Will I Notice Signs of a Birth Injury? By now, many individuals understand the dangerous nature associated with any kind of negligence during a woman’s pregnancy or delivery. There are a number of potential ways in which a birth injury can arise ... Read More
- Signs to Detect a Birth Injury Expecting parents are in an interesting situation. They are joyful at the thought of becoming parents and starting a life as a family. However, they may also have to deal with the worry and concern of ... Read More