Taking a Stand Against Birth Injury Medical Malpractice in the U.S.
Did Incompetence or Negligence Cause Injury to Your Child at Birth?
Our society places a lot of trust in medical professionals. When that trust is betrayed, resulting in permanent injury, legal action should be taken. If you suspect that your child's birth injury was the result of improper care during pregnancy, labor, or delivery, or the neonatal period, you need to consult with our birth malpractice lawyers located in Chicago. Beam Legal Team takes on cases throughout America. We are committed to the fight for children who have been injured by negligence and incompetence.
We proudly bring the following to the table:
- More than 30 years of solid experience
- Seasoned trial skills
- Vast resources and an extensive network of medical analysts
Need well-versed legal representation? Request a free consultation or call us at (866) 766-3806.
Our Experience with Medical Malpractice Cases in Chicago and Beyond
At Beam Legal Team, LLC, we have a background of helping families handle acts of medical malpractice that resulted in a birth injury to their child.
- We have even secured a number of settlements and verdicts on behalf of these families:
- $23,500,000 Verdict - We won this verdict for the family of a child with brain damage as the result of medical malpractice.
- $15,000,000 Settlement - We represented a family of a child who suffered serious brain damage as the result of the hospital’s failure to recognize warning signs of fetal distress.
- $13,000,000 Settlement - We achieved this settlement in a case where a lack of skill with a heart rate monitor resulted in permanent damage to the baby.
- $11,00,000 Settlement We reached this settlement for a family whose child suffered brain damage as the result of negligence during delivery and labor.
Chicago Birth Malpractice Attorneys Handling Medical Malpractice Cases Nationwide
Medical malpractice cases can be difficult, costly, hotly contested, and politically controversial. Hospitals and insurance companies pour huge financial resources into the defense of malpractice cases. We have handled some of the worst cases of obstetrical and neonatal malpractice. Yet, in all of those cases, the doctor and nurses always can find an expert to defend his or her care.
Doctors and nurses often notoriously cover up their mistakes. When bad things happen in hospitals, doctors and nurses are often the last people to admit negligence and take responsibility. When a malpractice case is filed, doctors and nurses are never at a loss to find an expert to defend them no matter what they've done. This is often referred to as the "conspiracy of silence."
Seek Justice with Beam Legal Team at Your Side
When it comes to pursuing a medical malpractice lawsuit, you need a lawyer with the skill and resources to combat a multi-billion dollar healthcare and insurance industry. Beam Legal Team can provide this level of legal advocacy and help you seek the financial compensation your child deserves.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Over the years, we have secured over one billion dollars in verdicts and settlements for children with birth injuries such as mental retardation and brain injuries as a result of birth trauma. Beam Legal Team can help you seek justice for your child.
Speak with our birth malpractice attorneys so we can help you fight for your child's future.